Execution settings is the largest subsection of Preferences containing:
- Step delay - Adds additional wait time between Steps to slow down execution for easier viewing.
- Step delay (Nonaction steps) - Secondary step delay specifically for steps that do not trigger any action outside of Cycle itself.
- Keystroke delay - Adds a delay between individual keystrokes.
- "Once" wait time - Determines the upper limit for how long steps using the 'Once' keyword should wait before failure.
- Default connection timeout - Determines the upper limit for how long Cycle should wait before timing out on a terminal connection attempt.
- Default "within" Terminal wait time - Determines the upper limit for how long steps executing inside of a terminal should wait before failure.
- Determines what Cycle should do in the event of a failure on a Single Feature, Playlist, or Group Test.
Webdrivers & Browser
- ChromeDriver - The location of the ChromeDriver.exe for opening a Google Chrome browser with Cycle.
- InternetExplorerDriver - The location of the IEDriverServer.exe for opening an Internet Explorer browser with Cycle.
- MicrosoftEdgeDriver - The location of the MicrosoftWebDriver.exe for opening an Edge browser with Cycle.
- Download WebDrivers - Redirects to user manual page with links to download Webdrivers.
- Close browser after execution - Closes any browser opened by a Scenario before continuing to the next Scenario.
- Close browser when exiting Cycle - Closes any browser opened by a Scenario when Cycle closes.
- Use custom Chrome browser - Used for pointing Cycle at a custom Chrome browser to test Electron-based applications.